Lottery of the Province of Córdoba is a state company responsible for the administration and exploitation of games of chance, in particular lotteries, casinos, raffles, tombolas, contribution bonds and concurrent and related activities.
Lotería de Córdoba periodically audits its more than 2,500 agencies distributed throughout the province, in order to assess compliance with the quality standards required to them.
Traditionally, these audits were carried out using paper forms, which generated a series of challenges, including the excessive volume of documentation generated -with the consequent costs of printing, logistics and storage-, the need to manually re-enter the information into the system ( data entry), limiting to include unwritten information such as photos, high environmental impact, among others.
The solution developed by Clarika was the development of a mobile application that allowed auditors to document the surveys directly on the cell phone. The application replaced the old 5-page paper forms, in addition to including functionalities that were not possible to be made on paper, such as the possibility of including photos of the agency and geo-referencing using the GPS of the device.
The application is complemented by a web administration and reports module, which allows planning routes sheets, assign work orders, obtain reports and information of the results of the surveys, among other functionalities.
The implemented solution included important benefits, including:
- Reduction of printing, logistic and storage costs, by eliminating totally the physical documentation.
- Have reports and detailed information on the results of the surveys.
- Digitization of information, without the need to perform a manual entry process (data entry).
- Have additional information from the agencies, such as photos and geolocation.
- Decrease in environmental impact by eliminating tens of thousands of sheets of paper annually.
- Mobile Development